Please take a moment to view our video - Ministry Presence
Senior of the Week: Foster Shafer, Kent Ridge Nursing/Rehab, 5241 Sunnybrook Road, Kent, OH 44240.
Missions- every believer’s calling
Upcoming mission opportunities that need your support:
- The fund raising for the West Africa Clinic, a vision of Onias and Diana Mabgwe. Each brick costs 25 Cents. You will have an opportunity to give to this much needed clinic by designating your donation on your offering envelope in the area marked SPECIAL.
- May 8th-Mother’s Day—you have the opportunity to give in honor or in memory of your mother a gift that goes across the world to help children in the Zoe Empowerment Program. This gift will transform their lives by providing the means to make them financially independent for the rest of their lives!
- May 28th- Garden Soxx delivery
- June noisy offering—Zoe empowerment Program calendar
- June 19th—Father’s Day—Another opportunity to give in honor or in memory of your father a gift to the Zoe Empowerment Program. (See added information under May 8th)
THANKS! Noisy Offering for May totaled $169.75 and will go to Shine.
SCHEDULE FOR May 8 – May 15
Mon - 5:30 PM GED
6:30 PM Joy of Discovery
Tues- 1:00 PM Companions in Christ
4:30 PM Free Store
6:30 PM Youth meeting
Wed- 9:30 AM Bible Study
5:30 PM GED
6:30 PM Bible Study
Thurs- 7:30 Choir Practice
Sat- 9:00 AM Free Store
9:30 AM – 2:30 PM Lawndale Carnival & Walk Through
Sun- 9:30 AM Sunday School
May 28 – Garden Soxx Delivery
June 4: Dinner roast for the Somervilles
June 5: Ministry celebration
June 12: Confirmation of Youth and Graduation Sunday
June 19: Father's Day and Transitional Service with Pastor Pam Buzalka
June 26: Farewell service with the Somerville's