Please take a moment to view our video - Ministry Presence
Senior of the Week: Betty Voris, Pleasantview Nursing Home, 401 Snyder Avenue, #101A, Barberton, OH 44203.
MISSIONS—EVERY BELIEVER’S CALLING
Noisy Offering (coins and paper money collected by the children the first Sunday of each month for a specific ministry)
- February—Helping Hand fund—monies donated will be used to help with expenses for those in need —ex: gas, electric, bus fare, cab fare and etc.
- March—Bibles for Kenmore High School seniors—each senior who wishes to have a Bible receives one
MISSION TRIP OPPORTUNIES:
- Local mission trip---The Kenmore Free Store—trips available every Tuesday (4PM-7PM) and every Saturday (9AM-12noon) unless there is a holiday. Come be Jesus’s hands and feet, assist with sorting items, checking customers in and out, and placing items within the free store for purchase. All items are free to customers of the free store. Please see Keith Weaver or Mary Ann Gesaman, if interested.
- TEAMS for Medical Missions—arrives in Jamaica every 3 months-- February, May, August 2016 and etc. Please see Susie Partridge if interested in being a part of this team that includes a medical, building and encouragement branches on each trip.
- Russian Mission Trip—Pastor Mike‘s mission trip to Bryansk and Moscow, Russia from January 30-February 13. Pray for this mission, see prayer guide for specific needs .
SCHEDULE FOR February 7 – February 14
Mon - 5:30 PM GED
Tues- 1:00 PM Companions in Christ
4:30 PM h meeting
7:00 PM Getting Ahead Class
Wed- 9:30 AM Bible Study
5:30 PM GED
7:00 PM Ash Wednesday Service
Thurs- 6:30 PM Leadership Team meeting
7:30 PM Choir Practice
Sat- 9:00 AM Free Store
Sun- 9:30 AM Sunday School
10:30 AM Worship Service
February 27 – Super Service Saturday, U of A students at Park
March 7 – Discipleship Pathway, 6:30PM
March 13 – Missions Committee meeting, after church
March 20 – Vision Team meeting, after church